In Stock Trucks
When you need high performance from your fire apparatus, you need Sutphen. There’s nothing like a Sutphen, and there’s no other aerial ladder that can match our SL75 Mid-mount Aerial Ladder.
While flowing up to 1,500 gallons per minute of water, this aerial is rated at a 750-pound tip load, and when dry, the aerial offers an astonishing 1,000-pound rating, by far the highest in the industry. Additionally, set up time is just 30 seconds using one central control, the fastest in the industry.
Other features of the new ladder include an electric radio controlled monitor and nozzle that can be operated at the tip of the third or the fourth section of the ladder. The aerial is also equipped with a full capacity bolt-on egress tip.
- Monarch 56”, 62”, 73” cab options with flat,10” half, or 15” half raised roof options
- Front Axle and Suspension up to 25,500 lbs.
- Rear Axle and Suspension 31,000 lbs.
- 12” bumper standard, optional 6”, 18”, 24”, or 30” extension options. Optional steel or steel channel, painted bumper
- Engine Options: Cummins ISL 9 400 or 450HP, Cummins ISX 12L 425, 450, or 500HP, or Cummins ISX 15L 600HP.
- Transmission: Allison Gen 5 EVS 3000 or EVS 4000 (dependent on engine)
- Point-to-Point or Multiplex wiring systems
- Diamond Plate Cab Roof (standard 36” x 59”)
- Standard 215” Wheelbase (with 56” cab)
- Hale or Waterous, 1500 to 2000 gpm
Standard Pump Equipment: (1) (2) 6” main suction and (1) 2.5” inlet each side, (2) 2.5” discharges left, (1) 2.5” discharge right, (1) 3” discharge right, (2) 2” 1.5” crosslay, (1) 3” tank to pump, and (1) 1.5” tank fill
- Black vinyl, brushed, or mirrored or mirrored or brushed finish stainless pump panel
- 300 to Up to 500 gallon poly water tanks
- #304 Stainless Steel bolted body, Huck bolted to the chassis frame
- Two Four different body configuration options, with transverse rear compartment with two of the option
- Up to 210 cu. ft. of useable compartment space
- ROM Roll up doors or hinged doors offered in painted or non-painted satin brushed finish
- Alco-Lite or Duo-Safety ladders, pumper, quint or aerial compliant complement
- 4-section ladder
- 1500 GPM monitor/nozzle
- Pinnable 4th section waterway
- EMS/storage cabinet options in the cab
- Hose storage, front suction, front discharge options in the bumper
- Multiple pump inlet, discharge, and crosslay options
- Foam system options
- Generator options up to 30 kw
- Numerous electrical and scene lighting options