Sutphen Warranty Procedure
Below are the steps you should take when filing a warranty claim. By following these proper procedures, your claim will be filed faster and reviewed sooner.
- Complete Sutphen Warranty Request Form. You can find the form by click here.
- Contact a Sutphen service department warranty administrator with your truck’s HS number and request a purchase order number for warranty work.
- Do not begin work on the apparatus until the confirmation has been received.
- Be prepared to provide photos and information regarding the defective product.
- After work is completed, fill out the designated paperwork and return to the Sutphen Service and Technical Division.
- When all information is received and validated, the PO will be processed and paid.
If you have questions regarding the warranty process, please contact the Sutphen Service and Technical Division. You can find their contact information below.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)
Sutphen Service and Technical Division Location:
49 North Ludlow Road
Urbana, Ohio 43078