Service, Parts, & Refurbishment
Monday – Friday, 7:00AM to 5:00PM Eastern Time
(866) 287-5549 – Also for 24 Hour Service Assistance.
(937) 653-4044 (FAX)
Parts Email: Parts@SutphenCorp.com
Warranty Email: Warranty@SutphenCorp.com
Tech Support Email: TechSupport@SutphenCorp.com
Certified Sutphen Service Center Locator
Choose Sutphen for all your fire truck parts, service and maintenance needs!
- A complete stock of parts for apparatus, chassis, pumps, and more
- Emergency road service
- Annual preventative fire truck maintenance contracts
- Emergency 24-hour service
- Everything you need to keep your apparatus in top working order!
Annual Service Inspections:
Your Sutphen apparatus should be inspected annually by the trained eye of a Certified Sutphen technician. Why? To ensure that potential problems and wear-and-tear do not progress into a hazardous situation or a vehicle out of service.
Annual Inspection includes:
Inspection of chassis and components (excluding brakes)
Inspection of the fire pump, valves and components
Inspection of the hydraulic system and components, both pressure and operation
Lubrication of all grease fittings
Complete inspection of ladder, components, cable adjustments and ladder lubrication
Inspection of torque for aerial base and all major fasteners
NOTE: Logistics in nearly every case prohibits us from performing fluid changes during these inspections. Fluid changes are usually best accomplished by your local heavy truck service facility or your municipality’s service center.
Before any warranty work begins, please contact a Service Department warranty administrator with your truck’s HS# and request a Purchase Order number for warranty work.
- Do not begin work on apparatus until confirmation has been received.
- Be prepared to provide photos and information regarding defective product.
- After work is completed fill out designated paperwork and return to the Sutphen Service Department.
- When all information is received and validated the PO will be processed and paid.
Fire Truck Refurbishment:
THE SUTPHEN SERVICE AND REFURBISHMENT CENTER OFFERS HIGH-QUALITY, COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS TO HELP:
- Extend apparatus life expectancy
- Protect your investment
- Save you money
- Increase functionality and performance
CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR NEEDS
Our fully trained and certified technicians can refurbish, restore or repair your Sutphen apparatus to like-new condition for a fraction of replacement cost. Sutphen customizes its program to meet your departments’ unique requirements to:
- Help you assess the current and future requirements of your vehicle.
- Help you determine what needs to be restored, replaced or repaired.
- Work with you to create a detailed plan, schedule all work, and obtain your buy-in and approval.
- Make certain that the finished apparatus meets your needs and the latest NFPA standards
- If you have any questions feel free to call us today!
Cleaning your Apparatus
During the first 90 days of ownership: Do Not Wax painted surfaces.
To Wash: Use mild automotive soapy water and a terry cloth or microfiber cloth when washing painted surfaces.
When removing bugs from painted surfaces, use a foaming window cleaner that DOES NOT contain ammonia.
After 90 days it is okay to wax painted surfaces with a quality automotive carnauba paste or liquid wax.