Click Here to Apply
Looking for an organized individual with a good eye for detail.
Qualified candidate will assemble components, install and connect vehicle bodies and sub frames for fire apparatus by the use of hand and power tools. Ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined with a strong work ethic and have the ability to read and interpret work orders and blueprints. Must have five years of solid assembly experience in a manufacturing or production environment. Welding experience is a Plus!
This position is a first shift, warehouse -based position that involves assembling vehicle bodies and cabs for our fire trucks.
Key Qualifications Include:
- Assemble components, install, and connect vehicle bodies and sub frames.
- Knowledge of workshop health and safety practices
- Experience in safely operating power tools (drills, saws, grinders, etc.)
- Ability to read manuals, directions and apply with comprehension
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- High attention to detail with excellent work ethic
- Assembly experience in a manufacturing or production environment is preferred
Hours: M-F from 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Sutphen is an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.