The most reliable, high-quality fire apparatus in the world is available for industrial fire fighting in both Aerial and Pumper configurations. Sutphen skilled craftsmen hand build every chassis and apparatus in our own facilities. Because we do it all, we can customize any apparatus to your unique requirements and specifications.
Sutphen apparatus feature National Foam Servo Command Foam Systems. Coupled with Sutphen technology we go “All Out” to provide the most durable high-performance foam delivery apparatus the industry has to offer.
The SAI 75 offers the highest flow capability of any aerial in the world. With flow rates above 4,000 GPM, from a pressurized water source, Sutphen has established a hold on the high flow aerial market.
WHEEL BASE: 281”
TRAVEL HEIGHT: 10’ 10”
TRAVEL LENGTH: 40’ 4 ¾”
CHASSIS: Sutphen 62” with half 10” Raised Roof
- Four-Door, Seven-Person Cab
- Front Axle and Suspension 24,000 lbs.
- Rear Axle and Suspension 52,000 lbs.
- Engine: Cummins ISX 11.9 , 500Hp
- Alternator: Leece Neville 320 Amp
- Transmission: Allison EVS 4000
- 8 FG – 3000GPM
- Discharges: 3” Right, (3) 6” Right, (2) 4” Deck Gun, 8” Aerial Waterway
- 500-Gallon Water Tank
- Foam System: Accumax 300 Foam Pro
- 1000-Gallon Foam Tank
- Stainless Steel
- 140 cu. ft. Total Compartment Space
- Federal Signal Q2B
- Whelen LED Warning Lights
- Harrison Generator 10kw