The Sutphen Tanker product line gives you a choice of elliptical, or wetside configuration and numerous chassis options so you can configure your Sutphen tanker to your exact needs. These features, along with the quality and dependability you’ve come to know and trust, make Sutphen the unmatched choice in tankers.
Vast Chassis Options: With chassis available from Kenworth, Freightiner, International, Peterbilt or Mack you have many ways to find the perfect combination of form and function.
Single or Tandem Axle: With single axle capacities supporting tanks up to 2,000 gallons and tandem axles supporting up to 4,000 gallons. You can rest assured that Sutphen can configure the perfect fit.
High Quality Body: Bodies are available in #304 stainless steel with standard HuckBolted construction. Optional 3/16″ aluminum bodies are available as a replacement for stainless steel. All bodies come standard with roll-up doors allowing easy access to the large full depth compartments, which feature brushed stainless steel finishes to reflect light and virtually eliminate maintenance.
Pump Modules Made-To-Fit: You tell us what your needs are an we can custom build a pump module to meet your needs. Custom modules are available up to 2,000 GPM and feature stainless steel pump panels and easy to use lift up drains. We also have Hale Side Kick pump modules available in 500, 750, and now 1,000 GPM versions.
Customizable Tanks: Whether you need 1,500 gallons or 4,000 gallons Sutphen has a solution for you. Tanks are available in Elliptical or Wetside configurations (hose bed available with Wetside configurations). Tanks are also available in finishes ranging from painted, natural, or mirrored stainless wrap. All tanks feature a lifetime warranty and are easily repairable.
Tank Dumps: Sutphen tankers can be equipped with swivel dumps, rear and side dumps, and can be fitted with manual, pneumatic, or electric controls.
- Choose from Kenworth, Freightliner, International, Peterbilt, or Mack Chassis
- Single Axle (Up to 2000 gallon tank) or Tandem Axle (Up to 4000 gallon tank)
- Engine options from 315 HP to 515 HP
- Hale Side Kick – 500 or 750 gpm
- Custom pump module up to 2000 gpm
- No pump option also available
- Stainless steel pump panels
- Easy to use lift up drains
- #304 Stainless steel, Huck-Bolted body standard
- Roll up doors standard
- Large full depth compartments
- Brushed stainless steel compartment interiors reflect light and are maintenance free
- Sweep out compartment floors
- 1800-3500 Gallon capacity
- Elliptical or Wetside configuration (Hosebed available with Wetside configuration)
- Elliptical available in painted, natural, or mirrored stainless wrap finish
- Lifetime warranty
- Easily repairable
- Stainless steel tank cross support system
- Swivel dump or rear and side dumps available. Manual, pneumatic, or electric operated